Monday, January 24, 2011

Let's Get Excited...

This is just a quick post to tell you about two things that are on the way this week. Please get excited with me for...   
     The impending opening of my ETSY SHOP! 


Which will feature the turtles I designed almost by accident as you may have read in this post.


 I have been working away at needle and thread...


Get ready for it.


 Secondly, I will be starting a collection of color features for 2011. They will be mostly food oriented, but will feature occasional surprises from other areas of life to brighten up your home and being. The first series will be....    


RED




These are just a taste of what you will see in the coming days, but don't worry, it won't be all about cranberries.....not completely...though I do love cranberries.

Are you excited yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. So tell me what you're thinking!
(If you comment on older posts I will see them too and do my best to reply!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...