Saturday, January 29, 2011

Online Shop Open!

I am very glad to tell you that Harmless Color etsy shop is now open!
You can find it here or click one of the six turtles on the right bar.
My first products are the Woodland Collection Turtles, each named accordingly, as you will see when you take a look.

There are twelve turtles in the shop right now, but I will be adding more a few times each week.
Before long I hope to also stock the shop with unique accesories, and some colorful specialty foods (jams, candied citrus peels, and other treats). Let me know if there is something specific you would like to see! I have been glad for the suggestions I have received from friends so far, and I love comments on the blog. (hint hint...)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Etsy shop!!! Very exciting!! And I love the name, description, turtles, everything <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on opening a shop on Etsy! Fun turtles that are sure to sell!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. So tell me what you're thinking!
(If you comment on older posts I will see them too and do my best to reply!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...